November 1, 2018
RosterBuster attends EATS 2018!
The European Airline Training Symposium (EATS) is the leading aviation training event for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. This annual conference and tradeshow is about specialising in aviation training and simulation, bringing together the industry’s leading professionals to promote safety and share best practice in pilot and cabin crew training.
Interested to learn what RosterBuster can offer? Meet the RosterBuster team at booth #9 and let us explain how we are able better connect your crews to the operational process.
Other good reasons to attend EATS 2018?
- It enables you to discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
- Provides you with the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
- Offers key insight into the future of the aviation training industry.
- Gives you and your company the opportunity to connect with over 700 international aviation training professionals.
- Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.
- Offers unrivalled opportunities to meet with your peers from the senior echelons of the international airline training community